Hello Kitty Manicure
Hello Kitty is a character most endearing cartoon of our time, a very cute white kitten with its sweetness and femininity managed to gain half the world.
If you are just one of the millions of fans attending the cat more presumptuous, because we teach you how to do a manicure easy and fun with Kitty as the main protagonist ... Feel like? Well check out and get to work!
To do this you will make nail enamel white, black, yellow, red and clear coat as well as all those tones you want to add. The step by step to realize it would be:
1. Remove any dirt or previous nail polish your nails, file nails and cuticles to leave work perfect area to start.
2. Take the white enamel paint about 1 / 4 of the nail on the outside (all the free edge of the nail plate), occupying a little more than they normally would for a French manicure. No need to draw in any way: it is sufficient if the nail visually divided into two parts with a very straight line and clear.
3. Once dry you can paint white enamel details of the face with a slightly thinner brush (if you have you can also do normal but very gently): two black dots for eyes, two or three tails side imitating whiskers and a central yellow moon to place the cat's nose.
4. The final detail is the bow that never misses Kitty's head, but as we have seen many examples of the web can be more original and vary the design by drawing other reasons such as cherries or flowers instead of the traditional pink or red ribbon .
5. To finish the manicure it is best to apply a coat of clear nail polish to polish your nails and to make your manicure last longer without spoiling.
You see, the idea is to show that pokes Kitty look at your nails. Encourage to provide this fun manicure, let everyone speechless !